When we use or order from you on our website, we may request a range of personal information from you. This may include (but is not limited to):
- address (physical and electronic);
- zip code;
- telephone number;
- IP address;
- website usage and participation;
- feedback on products and services used and/or offered.
Whenever you interact with our website and service, servers teamjstorm.com also keep an activity log. This is unique and includes information such as your IP address, time and date of access, pages visited and used, language used, and the type of browser you use. In general, we only collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us.
Use of personal data
We may disclose your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have given your consent, bookmakers may use the information to provide you with offers, promotions, and other marketing materials that may be of interest to you.
- If you enter a competition and the prize is awarded by a third party (which will be notified to you), we may share the information you provide when entering the competition with that third party.
- The third-party data, service, and software providers that help us operate, improve, and optimize our services, such as website analytics, social networks, affiliate betting sites, and email providers.
We may also disclose anonymized data (such as aggregated statistics) about users of our service to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns, and other information about the website to potential partners, advertisers, investors, and other reputable third parties, and for other legitimate purposes. for example, to analyze and understand how the website is used, but these statistics do not contain any personal information.
Sometimes we are required by law, court order, or a government agency to disclose certain types of personal information. Examples of situations where this may happen may include the administration of justice.
Requirements of the data protection laws
- we will only collect sufficient personal information for the use of the above;
- we will try to keep your personal information up to date;
- we will not transfer your personal data to a country unless steps are taken to protect your personal data in accordance with the standards.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. We use various security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
For example, we store the personal information you provide on secure limited access computer systems located in facilities to which access is restricted.
If you choose to have an account with our Service, you are required to protect your password and not share this information with others.
Our service is intended for users 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18.